In and around Chevin Park
Chevin Park is ideally placed between Leeds and Bradford, both with of which offer a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants, shops, theatres and attractions. The development is set in attractive landscaped gardens with woodlands and the idyllic rural beauty of Ilkey Moors is just a short drive away. The development achieves an enviable balance between a relaxing, secluded location, exclusive village feel and easy access to all the excitement of city life. The Yorkshire villages of Menston, Guiseley, Otley and Ilkley provide excellent local amenities, while good road and rail links ease the commute further afield. Leeds and Bradford airport is just a few minutes drive away.
Our fully furnished showhome and marketing suite are located in the elegant Aysgarth building, directly next to the clock tower.
- Sports pitches on site
- Woodland walks and bridle paths throughout the development
- 15 miles from Bradford railway station
- 18.5 miles from Leeds railway station
- Menston and Guiseley railway stations close by
- 3.5 miles to Leeds Bradford International Airport
- Market towns of Otley and Ilkley a short drive away
*Distances are approximate