Gin Pit Village. Make the RIGHT choice.
Gin Pit Village needs to be seen to be believed. It offers a range of spacious two, three and four bedroom homes, these are perfect for families or first-time buyers, singles or couples - in fact, something to please every discerning buyer. This development is set in the picturesque suburb of Astley near Tyldesley, chosen by Ben Bailey Homes for its charming village feel. The area is a beautiful and thriving place to set up home, with glorious views and a wonderful community feel - quite simply its the ideal place to live.
Want to get moving? Talk to us today before the 2014 price rises...
Help to Buy - You only need a 5% deposit*
Part Exchange - Home to sell? we could be your guaranteed buyer*
Marketing Suite open daily 10:30am - 5pm
Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for full details on all our schemes and offers.
Help to Buy scheme available on selected plots only, subject to terms and conditions. Deposit price based on 5% of full purchase price. Price of £211,960 based on full purchase price of £264,950 when paying 80% up front with Help to Buy, with an equity loan for the remaining 20% (interest free for the first 5 years). After year five, you will pay a fee on the equity loan of 1.75%, rising annually by the retail price index plus 1%. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT. Offer subject to use of a mortgage broker from Ben Bailey Homes' panel. Full terms and conditions available on request. VIP Part Exchange subject to survey. Terms and conditions apply. Ask your Sales Advisor for details. Carpets subject to nominated Ben Bailey Home suppliers only. Price and details correct at time of distribution. Images representative only. Removal fees subject to terms and conditions. Part Exchange/NewBuy and Help to Buy cannot be used in conjunction. Please ask for full details on all our schemes and offers. - See more at: http://www.ben-baileyhomes.com/developments/locks/plots/mill-0#sthash.AxRTQPR4.dpuf