NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A FIRST TIME BUYER? INTEREST-FREE LOANS AVAILABLE!*
Whether you want to get onto the property ladder or move to your next home, if you have 5% deposit, you will qualify for our government Help to Buy scheme at this stunning development.
Are you looking for a peaceful location, yet prefer not to have to compromise on the amenities offered by larger towns, then Redhouse Park is the place for you. There is an incredibly diverse choice of properties available at Redhouse Park, and the choice of styling is equally eclectic, classically styled homes reflect historic Newport Pagnell whilst the more contemporary architecture is in keeping with Milton Keynes, and with easy access to the M1 and a direct rail service to the centre of London, commuting has never been easier.
At Redhouse Park - the choice is enviable!
- Wide selection of properties with contemporary style living at a fraction of London prices
- Close to Newport Pagnell, a thriving market town which dates back to historic Roman times
- Beautiful rural setting, close to lakes, canals, bridle paths and cycle routes
- Conservation area within the development
- Good transport links to M1 motorway, with bus routes planned from within the development into central Milton Keynes giving access to the central station and fabulous shopping facilities and nightlife
HERE'S HOW HELP TO BUY WORKS
- You only need a 5% deposit
- 20% interest-free government loan
- You only need a 75% mortgage
- Own 100% of your home
- Available to first time buyers and those with a home to sell
Marketing suite and fully furnished showhome open Thursday - Monday 10am to 5pm
Other moving schemes available - not in conjunction with Help to Buy
Part Exchange - Home to sell? Talk to us and we could be your guaranteed buyer!
NewBuy - 95% mortgages have finally arrived! You only need to put down a 5% deposit!
CanBuy - No Deposit, No Problem! CanBuy allows you to borrow the full purchase price of your brand new home
*Country & Metropolitan Homes reserve the right to modify or alter the specification at any time. This information is for general guidance only and is not to be treated as statement of fact and does not form part of a contract. As part of our policy of continuous product development, Country & Metropolitan Homes reserve the right to make alterations, omissions or additions to the development or any part of it without notice. Help to Buy scheme available on selected plots only, subject terms and conditions. Deposit price based on 5% of full purchase price and a 20% equity loan for the remaining (interest free for the first 5 years). After year five, you will pay a fee on the equity loan of 1.75%, rising annually by the retail price index plus 1%. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT. Offer subject to use of a mortgage broker from C&M Homes' panel. Full terms and conditions available on request. Part exchange and New Buy plot specific and subject to terms and conditions, not available in conjunction with any other offer.